This website requires JavaScript.
fe_stepka
fe_stepka
Updated 34 mins ago
fe_stepka
fe_stepka
Updated 34 mins ago

HOST PICK!!! 💗 Antique Style Rose Gold Ring Set

Boutique
fstepka

$39 $79

Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 with paypal icon. Learn More .

Size
Like and save for later
Add To Bundle
This set is absolutely gorgeous! Sterling silver with 18k rose gold. There is an oval simulated morganite with pave and milgrain work. Main stone size is about 8mm long and 5mm wide.
Shipping/Discount
  • Seller Discount: 20% off 2+ Bundle

  • $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

19 Comments
goldengalaxy51
goldengalaxy51 Are these rings attached? Or can you wear each individually?
Nov 08Reply
fe_stepka
fe_stepka @vegaducati1 they are two separate rings
Nov 08Reply
kerrybadini
kerrybadini What size are they?
Nov 28Reply
fe_stepka
fe_stepka @kerrybadini available sizes right now are 6, 8, 9 & 10.
Nov 28Reply
galynaj
galynaj Does it changing color and colored finger ?
Dec 05Reply
fe_stepka
fe_stepka @galynaj not that I heard of. It comes with a polishing cloth and care instructions.
Dec 05Reply
galynaj
galynaj @fe_stepka I have to ask cause I just recently bought a set of rings stamped 925 and sapphire stone , ...2 days and I’ve got blue and green finger under this ring ..
Dec 06Reply
fe_stepka
fe_stepka @galynaj I would recommend you do a search about how to clean tarnish off sterling silver, it's a very easy thing to do. 925 means 92.5% sterling, what tarnishes is the other 7.5% which is usually copper. All 925 is subject to tarnish, hence the use of a polishing cloth. If you don't want to clean your jewelry I would recommend solid platinum, 14k gold or higher, or even ceramic. I have some of those too 😊
Dec 06Reply
galynaj
galynaj @fe_stepka I know what 925 means and I know how to clean jewelry I have a lot of them . The ring I’ve bought colored my finger next day after I bought and I assumed because I washed dishes . I know about 925 a lot and gold because I have nickel allergies and fake stamped 925 makes me sick , all my skin got swollen and watery acne all over ginger or arm .
Dec 06Reply
fe_stepka
fe_stepka @galynaj there you go, that makes total sense! Yeah, nickel allergies are a pain, you can't really wear much. You should try the new ceramic rings, those are totally hypoallergenic. Keep away from 925 😊
Dec 06Reply
flsteffi
flsteffi @fe_stepka thanks for the explanation. I appreciated it. 🤗
Dec 19Reply
glenda1632
glenda1632 WELL SAID Posher!
Dec 04Reply
missh26
missh26 Hey! If you get this in an 8, I’d love to order one!
Jun 22Reply
fe_stepka
fe_stepka @missh26 sounds good!
Jun 22Reply
fe_stepka
fe_stepka @missh26 hi Heather! Letting you know as promised, size 8 is back in stock for the rose gold ring set you asked about. 😊
Jul 25Reply
lasvegasnv
lasvegasnv ⚡⭐ Congratulations on your Beautiful Best in Boutiques Host Pick! 🎉⚡🎉⚡🎉⚡🎉⚡🎉⚡
Jun 05Reply
u02izfp
u02izfp Anyone thinking of purchasing this ring, DO IT! I got it not long ago and I absolutely LOVE IT! It’s exactly as pictured and it’s so beautiful. Jump on this ring if you are thinking about it.
Aug 06Reply
sdillon401
sdillon401 If you get in 7 again, I'd love it.
Jan 29Reply
Other Jewelry you may like
People also Searched

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

fe_stepka

@fe_stepka

Last Active: 10 hours ago

Nashville, TN
View Closet

6136

Listings

5400+

Sold Listings

1 day

Avg. Ship time

100+

Love Notes

About the seller

fe_stepka

@fe_stepka

Last Active: 10 hours ago

Nashville, TN
View Closet

6136

Listings

5400+

Sold Listings

1 day

Avg. Ship time

100+

Love Notes