Guide to Poshmark
back to list
Get Started on Poshmark Today!
New to Poshmark? No problem! We think you’ll find selling on Poshmark so easy that you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried it before.
Here’s how it works: List. Ship. Earn. It’s really as simple as 1-2-3.
- Step 1
List Your Item.Start by finding an item in your closet that you love but just don’t wear anymore. For example, do you have....
- A dress you wore to a wedding once?
- A skirt that still has tags on it?
- Jewelry from an ex that just needs to go?
- Killer heels that were always a tad too small?
- Step 2
Ship Your Item.Once your item sells, let PoshPost do the hard work. We send you a pre-paid pre-addressed shipping label. All you have to do is print it out, package up the item, adhere the label and drop it off at the corner mailbox (if it fits) or at the nearest US Post Office. No stamps, no hassle! Want to learn more about shipping? Check out our Support Center for shipping related questions!
- Step 3
Earn Cash.You can withdraw your earnings from Poshmark anytime...for free! Deposit your money directly into your checking account, request a check, or use the cash to purchase directly on Poshmark. You choose.
- So here’s how our fees work: When you make a sale, we deduct a fee from your listing price. For sales under $15, the fee is a single flat rate of $2.95. You keep the rest. For sales of $15 or more, the fee is 20% of the listing price and you keep 80%.
- Here’s what you get in return: We handle the financial transaction for you (including paying all those pesky credit card fees), provide you with a pre-paid pre-addressed shipping label, and will serve as your customer support team for your sale.
- Once you see how simple and easy selling is on Poshmark, you will fall in love with your closet...again. Sell what you have in your closet so you can shop for what you REALLY love today.