Updated Oct 10
heidiw472
heidiw472
Updated Oct 10

Thread 14k GF Multi Gemstone Earrings*New

Boutique
Vallatsy

$32 $99

Pay in 4 interest-free payments of $8 with paypal icon. Learn More .

Size
Like and save for later
Add To Bundle
Gorgeous genuine Gemstone thread earrings. Lightweight, comfortable and gorgeous. Dress up dress down. Very versatile. These are GENUINE GEMSTONES NOT COSTUME JEWELRY.
Shipping/Discount
  • Seller Discount: 15% off 2+ Bundle

• $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

5 Comments
ediebwaller
ediebwaller Everyone is trying to save a buck or two with unemployment, COVID, and Christmas. Don’t take it personal. I was surprised to see your additional angry comments. After all this is Poshmark. BTW, your earrings are very beautiful❣️
Dec 06Reply
heidiw472
heidiw472 @ediebwaller trying to save a buck I know, but everyone expects me to just lose money to their Benefit. I’m tired of it.
Dec 06Reply
heidiw472
heidiw472 @ediebwaller these are $145 & people should appreciate such a great deal, not try to strangle me for another dollar. I could easily make a lot more money at my jewelers with all the expensive jewelry I’m selling here, but what. I have always done with my items is give people an opportunity to purchase these items that they otherwise would be able to afford. I’m trying to do something nice, but when people want & want, it’s frustrating.
Dec 06Reply
ediebwaller
ediebwaller @heidiw472 you are doing a benevolent job of giving by selling what people “would not” be able to afford. As you so elegantly put. Thank you. The earrings are gorgeous. I think I may buy. Happy Holidays 🎄
Dec 11Reply
heidiw472
heidiw472 @ediebwaller That's so nice. I'm a compulsive shopper which is fun until I over spend then feel awful & sell. I'm glad i give people great deals. I lose alot of money, I have been this way my whole life. I wish I could get a grip sometimes.
Dec 11Reply

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

heidiw472

@heidiw472

Last Active: 10 hours ago

Las Vegas, NV
View Closet

Listings

2200+

Sold Listings

3 days