Using 65 million data points to rethink social and mobile commerce.
- $4 million per dayInventory listed via mobile phones
- 75 per secondSocial connections created
- 25 min per dayAverage time spent in app
At Poshmark, we love a good challenge. Making sense of a massive amount of social data to disrupt a $350 billion industry isn't bad for a Tuesday. We're a small but growing team of engineers who embody an entrepreneurial mindset and think outside the box when conceptualizing and building solutions for these challenges.
Voices from the Engineering Department
- KalpakVP, Platform EngineeringI just launched a social negotiation system where I incorporated complex payment authorization into peer-to-peer communication flow. This gave me the opportunity to dig deeper into how payments work in social and mobile commerce.
- PerryCloud Platform EngineerI was part of a team who added many layers of personalization to our feed while working to protect our performance standards. We implemented an in memory caching system to keep up with how quickly our users consume all this data.
- PreethiWeb EngineerI work closely with our growth team on optimization and conversion. We use our in house A/B testing framework to ruthlessly test, iterate and launch new pages and conversion tools. I really enjoy how quickly the team moves. It keeps every day fresh and exciting.
Come Join Us
Get in on the ground floor of this high growth company and play an important role in shaping the future of social commerce.