trbrandon
Updated Jan 27

Thread & Supply Maroon Peacoat

Thread & Supply

$15 $130

Size
Like and save for later
Add To Bundle
In absolute perfect condition, maroon Thread & Supply by Nordstrom coat. Has two deep pockets, can button up or leave opened as well. The perfect staple for fall/winter seasons for a classic classy look. GREAT price & same or next day shipping πŸ‘πŸΌ fits sizes XS-M
Shipping/Discount
  • Price Dropped: 12%

• $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

Posh Protect: Buyer Protection Policy

Get your order as described or receive your money back. Learn More.

4 Comments
kendallphan
kendallphan Hello, could you provide some measurements for this item: - How long is it from the shoulder to the bottom hem? - How wide is it from shoulder to shoulder? - How wide is it from one side of the armpit to the other side of the armpit when all buttoned up? - How wide is it around the entire waist when it is all buttoned up? - How long are the sleeves from armpit to the bottom of the sleeve hem? Thank you so much :)
Oct 27Reply
trbrandon
trbrandon @kendallphan i can get those measurements for you! wouldn’t i need to try it on and have it buttoned up in order to get the measurements? πŸ€”
Oct 28Reply
kendallphan
kendallphan Could you lay it flat on a surface to take the measurements with the jacket buttoned up? I want to check if an XS will fit me or not, making sure it is not too snugged. thanks :)
Oct 28Reply
puckie12
puckie12 Have a bless day and stay safe.
Feb 25Reply

Find Similar Listings

About the seller

trbrandon

@trbrandon

Last Active: this hour

Petersburg, VA
View Closet

Listings

700+

Sold Listings

3 days