This website requires JavaScript.

SORRY, THIS ITEM IS SOLD!

Shihreen Stunning Copper Orange Velvet Jacket

Other Jackets & Coats you may like
Updated Sep 22
Updated Sep 22

Shihreen Stunning Copper Orange Velvet Jacket

Shihreen

$40 $0

Size

This item is sold

Like and save for later
Stunning all over velvet long duster jacket in a light catching coppery burnt orange color. Two large open front pockets and large velvet covered buttons. The ultimate fall jacket! 25% silk, dry clean only. In great condition! No size but would fit a medium-large. Shoulder-Hem: 41.5" Shoulder-Shoulder: 17" Armpit-Armpit: 19.5" Waist: 17" Sleeve Length: 23"
Shipping/Discount
  • $7.11 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

  • Buyer Protection & Refund Policy

About the seller

Find Similar Listings

3 Comments
durga108
durga108 25% silk.... what is the other 75%? Rayon? Poly? Please tell. Thank you!
Sep 04Reply
jenuinecloset
jenuinecloset @durga108 sorry I thought I included a picture of the tag! Its 75% rayon 25% silk
Sep 04Reply

Open to offers! ✨

$0$0

Bundle and Save!

$0$0

Dr. Martens Bentley II Heart White Combat Boots

$270$0

Vintage Dooney & Bourke Cream & Tan Crossbody Bag

$115$0

New In Box Jeffrey Campbell Sport Neoprene Booties

$90$140

NWT Rare Loungefly Stitch Halloween Backpack

$125$0

90s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Messenger Bag

$75$0

Rare VTG 90s Hunchback of Notre Dame Embroidered T

$80$0

NWT Lily Bloom Sloth To Me Weekender Travel Bag

$99$120

Vintage Christian Dior Blue Velvet Trim One Button

$90$0

People also Searched