This website requires JavaScript.
Updated Jan 11
Updated Jan 11

J Crew Women's Quilted Vest - Size M

J. Crew

$29 $98

Size
Like and save for later
Add To Bundle
this is a lightly worn by daughter before she went off to college. Army Green, Size Medium 100% polyester shell and lining. 60% goose down; remaining 40% water fowl feathers. This is not a very thickly padded vest. Not for sub-zero wether. LOL No stains, tears. Like new
Shipping/Discount
  • Seller Discount: 15% off 2+ Bundle

  • $7.45 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders

  • Buyer Protection & Refund Policy

About the seller

Find Similar Listings

gracamoni likes this

Brooks Brothers Pure Silk Classic Necktie NEW

$44$69

ClassicBurberry of London Plaid Signature Neck Tie

$79$150

Pottery Barn Burgundy-Red Throw Blanket w/PIllow

$49$129

Women's White Blazer

$12$137

agoy Deluxe Hot Pink Yoga Mat

$13$39

Deluxe Studio Yoga Mat by agoy - Fudge Chocolate

$13$29

Men's Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover

$59$119

Men's Harvard University Waterproof-Windproof Vest

$25$75

Ralph Lauren Women's Packable 3/4 Length Bubble

$57$189

Helly Hansen Ski Jacket - like new

$99$249

Other Jackets & Coats you may like
People also Searched